Each car rolling out of the factory – no matter what equipment was ordered – has additional hidden features and options that can sometimes be activated for an additional fee at the client’s request of the dealership. Usually the dealership charges outrageous fees or refuses to activate those features at all. Let us do it for you – cheaper and sooner!
These customized features can include:
- Deactivation/Activation of the daytime running lights on a subdued traffic lights – as in the picture below,
- Digital speedometer / gauge instantaneous combustion (in digital displays version),
- Folding mirrors opening and closing of the car using the key FOB / remote control (only for cars with the function of folding mirrors from inside the vehicle),
- Additional emergency brake lights (when the ABS is activated in rear brake lights, emergency lights and a third brake light flash behind you, warning drivers behind you of a sudden emergency),
- Activation of additional features of adaptive/moving lights,
- The “beeping” sound of locking/unlocking the car (only for vehicles with factory alarm system).
…and many more options depending on the model, year, equipment and version of the modules in your car.